The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC), a program of the New Jersey Department of State, is hosting an interactive virtual learning series designed to provide New Jersey businesses and nonprofits with the latest information to support recovery from disruptions caused by COVID-19.
The series runs through May 13 and is free. Visit https://nj.gov/state/bac/bac-webinars.shtml to register. Topics include:
• “Government Procurement – Making Government Your Customer” on Thursday, April 22, at noon.
• “Technical Assistance Opportunities” on Tuesday, April 27, at noon.
• “Financial Resources” on Thursday, April 29, at noon.
• “COVID Safety in the Workplace” on Tuesday, May 11, at noon.
• “Let These Government Services Help You” on Thursday, May 13, at noon.
The webinars will be streamed live via Zoom. Guests will be invited to ask questions.